Artifacts are not "cards"; any text referring to a "card" does not apply to Artifacts. However, for reference, the Artifact effects are printed on cards in a landscape orientation with light brown frames.
There is only one copy of each Artifact; when a player takes an Artifact, the Artifact card is placed in front of them until another player takes it.
 List of Artifacts
 Official Rules
- Artifact cards are abilities that players may acquire somehow due to a particular kingdom card.
- When taking an Artifact, if another player has it, you take it from them; only one player will have a given Artifact at once.
- If no other player has it, you just take it.
- While you have the Artifact, you have its ability, and you lose that ability when someone else takes the Artifact.
- For example when playing Treasurer, you can choose to take the Key, which will give you + at the start of each of your turns until someone else takes it.
 In other languages