The pile of Boons is shuffled, and when a Fate card instructs you to receive a Boon, you draw the next one and get whatever bonus it tells you, and return it to the Boon discard pile when you've resolved it. Druid is an exception; it selects three Boons at the beginning of the game and gives access to only those three. When the Boon pile is exhausted, the discarded Boons are reshuffled.
Boons are not "cards"; any text referring to a "card" does not apply to Boons. However, for reference, the Boon effects are printed on cards in a landscape orientation with golden frames.
 List of Boons
- The Earth's Gift
- The Field's Gift
- The Flame's Gift
- The Forest's Gift
- The Moon's Gift
- The Mountain's Gift
- The River's Gift
- The Sea's Gift
- The Sky's Gift
- The Sun's Gift
- The Swamp's Gift
- The Wind's Gift
 Official Rules
- Boons are a face-down deck of cards that are revealed as needed.
- The phrase "receive a Boon" means, turn over the top Boon, and follow the instructions on it.
- If the Boons deck is empty, first shuffle the discarded Boons to reform the deck; you may also do this any time all Boons are in their discard pile.
- Received Boons normally go to the Boons discard pile, but three (The Field's Gift, The Forest's Gift, and The River's Gift) go in front of a player until that turn's Clean-up.
- If any Kingdom cards being used have the Fate type, shuffle the Boons and put them near the Supply, and put the Will-o'-Wisp pile near the Supply also.
 In other languages
- Russian: Благодеяние (pron. blagodyeyaniye)