Reveal your hand. +1 Card per Action card revealed.
City Quarter is an Action card from Empires. It is a village that draws cards only if you have Actions in your hand already—sort of the inverse of Shanty Town. In a deck with a high density of Actions, it can therefore be a very powerful Lab variant. It is one of the cards from Empires with a Debt cost.
 Official FAQ
- Cards with multiple types that include Action, such as Crown, are Actions.
 Alternate Versions
 In other languages
- Dutch: Stadswijk
- Finnish: Kaupunginosa (lit. neighborhood)
- German: Stadtviertel
- Japanese: 市街 (pron. shigai, lit. city)
- Polish: Dzielnica (lit. district)
- Russian: Городской Квартал (pron. gorodskoy kvartal, lit. city block)
 Previewbut you don't need any up front. You can buy it with and a leftover Buy. But you'll be paying it off before you buy more things and well I went over that already. So uh City Quarter. It looks snazzy. You could draw so many cards. And it's a Village too, which helps you play those cards you had to have to draw those other cards.
 Secret Historycards was +3 Cards +1 Action, for some large amount of that I tweaked some. It was an interesting card to consider. It's two