From DominionStrategy Wiki
|Type(s)||Action - Attack - Knight|
You may trash up to 2 cards from your hand.|
Each other player reveals the top 2 cards of his deck, trashes one of them costing from to , and discards the rest. If a Knight is trashed by this, trash this card.
 Official FAQ
Full FAQ on the Knights page; FAQ sections relevant to Dame Anna reproduced here:
- Follow the rules on Knights in order from top to bottom;
- Then, each other player reveals the top 2 cards of his deck, trashes one of them that he chooses that costs from to , and discards the rest; then, if a Knight was trashed, you trash the Knight you played that caused this trashing. Resolve this ability in turn order, starting with the player to your left.
- Cards with Potion in the cost (from Alchemy) do not cost from to .
- The player losing a card only gets a choice if both cards revealed cost from to ; if they both do and one is a Knight but the player picks the other card, that will not cause the played Knight to be trashed.
- When playing Dame Anna, you may choose to trash zero, one, or two cards from your hand.
 Other Rules clarifications
- "If a Knight is trashed by this" only applies to the attack portion of Dame Anna's ability. If you use the first part of her ability to trash a Knight from your own hand, that won't make you trash Dame Anna.
 Strategy Article
General Knights strategy is on the Knights page.
- engines which need trashing
- Being on the top of the Knights pile
 English versions
 Other language versions
 Card Art
 Secret History
Dame Anna is named after the girlfriend of Sir Martin.
Full secret history on the Knight page.