|Type(s)||Action - Attack - Knight|
You may gain a card costing up to .|
Each other player reveals the top 2 cards of his deck, trashes one of them costing from to , and discards the rest. If a Knight is trashed by this, trash this card.
Dame Natalie is one of the ten Knight cards from Dark Ages. Like the other Knights, she is an Action–Attack that trashes other players' cards. She is also a gainer, since she lets you gain cards costing up to .
 Official FAQ
Full FAQ on the Knights page. The points specific to Dame Natalie are reproduced below:
- The card gained for Dame Natalie comes from the Supply and is put into your discard pile.
 Other Rules clarifications
- The ability Knights have in common is that each other player reveals the top 2 cards of his deck, trashes one of them that he chooses that costs from to , and discards the rest; then, if a Knight was trashed, you trash the Knight you played that caused this trashing. Resolve this ability in turn order, starting with the player to your left.
- Cards with Potion in the cost (from Alchemy) do not cost from to .
- The player losing a card only gets a choice if both cards revealed cost from to ; if they both do and one is a Knight but the player picks the other card, that will not cause the played Knight to be trashed.
 Strategy Article
General Knights strategy is on the Knights page.
Dame Natalie provides a built-in defense against other Knights - flood your deck with-cost cards and let them get trashed!
- -cost cantrips
 Alternate versions
Digital version for Dominion Online
 In other languages
- HiG error: omitted "You may"
 Secret History
Dame Natalie is named after one of Donald X. Vaccarino's daughters.
Full secret history on the Knight page.