Exile is a place to put cards that were introduced in Menagerie. If there are any cards in the Kingdom that use Exile, give an Exile mat to each player. When you Exile a card, you put it on your Exile mat. Exiling a card is not gaining it or trashing it. Cards on your Exile mat are yours, regardless of whether the card was yours before it was put there (e.g. Exiling a card from the Supply makes that card yours). When you gain a card, you may discard all the other copies of it you have in Exile. You cannot discard only some of the copies; you must either discard all of them, or none of them.
 List of cards
- Camel Train, Stockpile, Transport :
- Banish, Bounty Hunter, Cardinal, Invest :
- Coven, Displace, Gatekeeper, Sanctuary :
- Enclave :
- Ways: Way of the Camel, Way of the Worm
 Official Rules
- In games using cards that refer to Exile, give each player an Exile mat.
Menagerie has Exile mats that cards can go on. Each player gets one.
- "Exile a card" means, put it on your Exile mat.
- "Cards in Exile" are the cards on your mat.
- Cards on your mat are yours; at the end of the game, include them when scoring.
- The cards on Exile mats are face up and public.
- When you gain a card, you may discard the other copies of it from your mat. For example, if you have two Silvers on your mat, and gain a Silver, you may discard the two Silvers from your mat - they go to your discard pile. You can leave them on the mat instead. You cannot discard just one of them.
- Exiling a card from the Supply is not "gaining" the card, and will not cause "when you gain this" abilities to happen.
- Discarding a card from your Exile mat is not gaining it either.
- Discarding a card from your Exile mat is discarding a card; if it happens other than in Clean-up, it can trigger Tunnel (from Hinterlands) or Village Green.
 Secret History