|This page is awaiting large-scale edits by the community to meet quality and format standards. The information on this page may be outdated. Join the #wiki-general channel on the Dominion Discord server to participate.|
|When you gain a Treasure, +1 Coffers.|
Guildhall is a Project from Renaissance. It gives you a Coffers token every time you gain a Treasure.
 Official FAQ
- This happens whether you gain a Treasure due to buying it, or some other way.
Guildhall tends to make moneyish strategies faster, as the Coffers smooth out the economy and make it easier to hit price points, especially Province.for
Guildhall often combos with treasure gainers.
- With Beggar, you can get +3 Coffers every time Beggar is played for a net of .
- With Ill-Gotten Gains (IGG), leads to a very fast Province rush. After buying Guildhall on the first , each IGG buy gives you a Coffer, making it easy to hit for IGG on the next turn. Additionally, when played, IGG gives better economy than Gold: you gain a Copper to your hand and a Coffer. After 4-5 IGGs, you can usually buy Province every turn
- Trader, Conquest, Masterpiece
- Mine now gives the economy of a Silver when played, rather than a Copper.
- The Spoils gainers provide an enduring benefit. Especially notable with Bandit Camp.
 English versions
|When you gain a Treasure, +1 Coffers.||Renaissance||November 2018|
 Other language versions
 Secret History