Choose one: Trash an Action card from the Supply, or gain an Action card from the trash.
Lurker is an Action card from the second edition of Intrigue. It's an unorthodox gainer that allows you to gain Action cards out of the trash, and allows you to set up future plays by putting Actions in the trash. That means if you can play Lurker twice in one turn, you can have any Action of your choice!
 Official FAQ
- The card trashed or gained has to be an Action card, but can have other types too. For example Lurker can trash Nobles from the Supply and can gain Nobles from the trash.
- When gaining a card with Lurker, put the gained card into your discard pile.
 Other Rules clarifications
- When you trash a card from the supply that has a special effect when trashed, the on-trash effect activates. However, trashing from the supply does not allow you to react with Market Square.
- You can choose the gain-from-trash option even if there are no Actions in the trash at the time; in that case, nothing happens. (Similarly, you can also choose the trash-from-supply option even in the unlikely event that there are no Actions in the supply.)
Fortress - Using Lurker's ability, you can instantly gain a Fortress directly into your hand, allowing you to use it on the same turn in which you gain it.
 In other languages
- Russian: Притаившийся (pron. pritaivshiysya)
 Secret History, since my new