Making Fun is the company that ran Dominion Online during 2015 and 2016.
Making Fun Dominion was a downloadable app that allowed play both with other players and against a variety of bots.
Included in bot play were Campaigns, where players got to navigate through a narrative focusing on cards from each expansion.
 Praises and Criticism
While providing an online play experience, the Making Fun Dominion client was not seen as serving the competitive player base well.
- Campaigns made a quality single player experience
- New expansions were not released at the same time as the physical versions - Adventures took close to a year to appear online and Empires was never released.
- Disconnecting even for a short amount of time would result in a lost game
- The application was fairly large
- Missing game settings, such as ability to set first player as is typically desired in tournaments
- Flashy and unnecessary visuals and sounds