||This page is awaiting large-scale edits by the community to meet quality and format standards. The information on this page may be outdated. Join the #wiki-general channel on the Dominion Discord server to participate.
At the start of your Buy phase, you may spend a Favor to play an Action card from your hand. Repeat as desired.|
Market Towns is an Ally from Allies. It allows you to spend Favor tokens to play Action cards during your Buy phase.
 Official FAQ
- Fully resolve playing the Action card before deciding if you want to spend a Favor to play another one.
 Other rules clarifications
- If you gain Favors while resolving Market Towns (e.g. by playing a ), you may continue spending those Favors to keep playing Actions.
- If you gain a or in the middle of resolving Market Towns, you'll end your Buy phase (which will let you discard and pay to ), and then continue resolving other "at the start of Buy phase" abilities (such as or Market Towns itself).
- If you play and receive either or , you return the corresponding State after you finish resolving Market Towns.
- If you return , then use Market Towns to play and receive , you'll be affected by and at the same time.
- Market Towns does not specify that you re-enter your Action phase. Therefore, cards that give additional Actions, such as , do not allow additional Actions to be played.
 English versions
|| At the start of your Buy phase, you may spend a Favor to play an Action card from your hand. Repeat as desired.
|| March 2022
 Other language versions
 Secret History