This is gained onto your deck (instead of to your discard pile).
Nomad Camp is an Action from Hinterlands. When played it has the exact same effect as Woodcutter. The only difference is that when it is gained, it is placed on top of your deck instead of in your discard. This is often a minor difference, but can be useful in a number of situations. Particularly, it can lead to possible /, / or // openings not possible otherwise.
 Official FAQ
- When you gain this card, it goes on top of your deck rather than into your discard pile.
- This is true whether you gained it due to buying it, or gained it some other way.
 Other Rules clarifications
- An effect that moves Nomad Camp somewhere else when it is gained (such as Transmogrify's) overrides Nomad Camp's effect, and it goes directly to where the other effect is moving it.
- An effect that moves Nomad Camp somewhere after it is gained (such as Summon's) will move it directly from your deck without losing track of it; such cards just look for a card being gained, not a card in the discard pile.
 Strategy Article
Nomad Camp is just a Woodcutter when played. It only differs in that it is placed on your deck when gained, allowing you to play it one shuffle earlier. Normally this effect is fairly minor, but it can be used intelligently.
Nomad Camp allows for more openings than just the standard / or /. If you buy a Nomad Camp with on turn 1, you have a 40% chance of drawing on turn 2. And even if you don't hit you will still be able to afford another or even two s. This can often be very useful if there is an absolutely critical like Mountebank or Hunting Party, or as an opening with Potion. It also makes an extremely strong combo with Fool's Gold.
The other major use of Nomad Camp is in the end game where you have a bad hand. You can buy a Nomad Camp to increase your spending power next turn, hopefully being able to afford a Province or more.
- Most other sources of +Buy
- Terminal draw + Big Money, which does not need +buy.
- Other decks that don't need +Buy.
- / openings.
 Alternate versions
Digital version for Dominion Online
 In other languages
- Czech: Tábor nomádů
- Dutch: Nomadenkamp
- Finnish: Paimentolaisleiri
- French: Campement nomade
- German: Nomadencamp
- Italian: Campo Nomadi
- Japanese: 遊牧民の野営地 (pron. yūbokumin no yaei-chi)
- Russian: Стойбище (pron. stoybishshye)
- Spanish: Campamento Nómada
 Secret Historyand +1 Buy on the turn after you bought it, and then I just put it on your deck.