||This page is awaiting large-scale edits by the community to meet quality and format standards. The information on this page may be outdated. Join the #wiki-general channel on the Dominion Discord server to participate.
|Order of Astrologers|
When shuffling, you may pick one card per Favor you spend to go on top.|
Order of Astrologers is an Ally from Allies. It lets you spend Favor tokens to choose which cards go on top of your deck when you shuffle.
 Official FAQ
- Each time you shuffle, you can spend Favors to look through the cards and pick one card per Favor spent to go on top. Shuffle the other cards normally.
- You can't look through your cards unless you spend at least one Favor. You can look at any to-be-drawn cards while making this decision; for example, if you're shuffling at end of turn and had two cards left, you can look at those, then decide whether or not to spend Favors and what cards to put on top.
- After spending a Favor and looking at the cards, you may still spend more Favors.
- Note that and can cause you to shuffle before giving you Favors; the Favors you don't have yet can't be used on that shuffle.
 Other rules clarifications
- Since you can only begin using Favors starting from the first turn of the game, you can't use Order of Astrologers when shuffling your starting deck during setup.
- If you shuffle your entire deck (with e.g. ), you may still spend Favors for Order of Astrologers. If you do, you get to look through your entire deck.
- If you have , you may pick one card to go on top for free, and then may spend Favors to put additional cards on top.
- If you spend multiple Favors for this, you can choose the order for the cards you put on top of the shuffled cards. This may matter if e.g. you play with 2 cards in your deck, and the will only draw one of the cards you put on top with Order of Astrologers.
- The cards you choose with this go on top of the other shuffled cards, not on top of your deck. So if you play with 2 in your deck, you can't use Order of Astrologers to put 3 on top of the ; you're forced to draw those 2 dead.
- If you spend a Favor to look through the cards you're shuffling, but decide not to put any of them on top, you still lose that Favor.
 English versions
|| When shuffling, you may pick one card per Favor you spend to go on top.
|| March 2022
 Other language versions
 Secret History
Unchanged, although the rules changed to support it better. Now we let you look at the cards you're about to draw while deciding, which some people felt was absolutely essential, to the cores of their beings. And the same for of course.