||This page is awaiting large-scale edits by the community to meet quality and format standards. The information on this page may be outdated. Join the #wiki-general channel on the Dominion Discord server to participate.
|Order of Masons|
When shuffling, you may pick up to 2 cards per Favor you spend to put into your discard pile.|
The Order of Masons is an Ally from Allies. It allows you to spend Favors to leave out bad cards from your deck when you reshuffle.
 Official FAQ
- Each time you shuffle, you can spend Favors to look through the cards and pick up to two cards per Favor spent to put into your discard pile. Shuffle the other cards normally, but don't shuffle in those cards.
- You can't look through your cards unless you spend at least one Favor. You can look at any to-be-drawn cards while making this decision, as with .
- After spending a Favor and looking at the cards, you may still spend more Favors.
- Note that and can cause you to shuffle before giving you Favors; the Favors you don't have yet can't be used on that shuffle.
 Other rules clarifications
- Since you can only begin using Favors starting from the first turn of the game, you can't use Order of Masons when shuffling your starting deck during setup.
- Putting cards into your discard pile doesn't count as discarding (e.g. it won't activate e.g. ).
- If you have , you can both choose a card to go on top of of the shuffle, and spend Favors to leave cards in your discard pile.
- When you shuffle your entire deck (with e.g. or ), you may spend Favors to both look through your entire deck, and put cards directly into your discard pile.
- When you need to shuffle to access more cards from your deck, you only shuffle one time, even if Order of Masons put some cards back in your discard pile. For example, if makes you shuffle a discard pile of 2 s and 2 s, but you spend a Favor to leave the 2 s in your discard pile, the will only look at the 2 s; you won't shuffle a 2nd time for the 2 s.
- However, some cards access cards from your deck one at a time (e.g. and ). If there aren't enough cards after shuffling for the first time, you will shuffle a second time.
- If you spend a Favor to look through the cards you're shuffling, but decide not to put any of them into your discard pile, you still lose that Favor.
 English versions
|| When shuffling, you may pick up to 2 cards per Favor you spend to put into your discard pile.
|| March 2022
 Other language versions
|| Wenn du mischst, darfst du pro Gefallen, den du einlöst, bis zu 2 der zu mischenden Karten auswählen, um sie nach dem Mischen auf deinen Ablagestapel zu legen.
Order of Masons is a novel one: it lets you keep cards out of a shuffle
 Secret History
This started out as a Reserve
card. Reserve cards overlapped too much with Favors, so it turned into an Ally. Mostly it had you set aside exactly two cards per Favor, but my heart softened, and now it's "up to" two per.