|Move your +1 Card token to an Action Supply pile (when you play a card from that pile, you first get +1 Card).|
 Official FAQ
- When you buy this, you move your +1 Card token to any Action Supply pile.
- This token gives you +1 Card whenever you play a card from that pile; see the Tokens section.
There is no strategy article for Pathfinding yet, as Adventures is still quite new, and the community is still discussing how best to use it. If you have ideas, please share them on the forum!
 Alternate versions
Digital version for Dominion Online
The art for Pathfinding did not completely fill the space provided for it, leaving a black bar on the left side of the card. A fixed version was released shortly after which can be purchased in the BoardGameGeek Store.
 In other languages
- Dutch: Woudlopen (lit. forest hiking)
- Finnish: Reitin etsintä (lit. route search)
- French: Reconnaissance (lit. reconnaissance)
- German: Wegsuche
- Japanese: 誘導 (pron. yūdō, lit. guidance)
- Russian: Землепроходство (pron. zyemlyeprokhodstvo)
 Secret Historyand +1 Action were enough. When I was doing them as Events though it seemed like, why not. Pathfinding started out cheaper; adding +1 Card to something turns out to be pretty good.