You may discard a Treasure card. If you do, take a Coin token.
 Official FAQ
- First you draw a card and get +2 Actions; then you may discard a Treasure. You can discard the card you drew if it is a Treasure.
- If you discarded a Treasure card, you take a Coin token.
- Cards with multiple types, one of which is Treasure (such as Harem from Dominion: Intrigue), are Treasures.
 Strategy Article
See here for an article about Plaza.
Plaza is useful for activating Menagerie if you have extra copies of Treasures in hand, and similarly plays well with draw-to-X cards like Library. Outside of these cases, Plaza's discard ability is generally best if you're not planning on spending the Coin token that turn; if you do, there was really no point to the discard in the first place. The main exception here is with Potion - once you've bought all the -costing cards you need, Plaza is able to turn it into more useful . Of course, if you're able to draw your entire deck, discarding each time essentially doubles your deck's -fielding power, assuming you're discarding Coppers. To that end, Plaza pairs well with Counting House; discard all your Coppers with Plaza, then draw them right back, as long as you're careful not to trigger a reshuffle.
 Alternate versions
Digital version for Dominion Online
 In other languages
- Dutch: Plaza
- Finnish: Suihkulähde (lit. fountain)
- French: Place du village
- German: Platz
- Japanese: 広場 (pron. hiroba)
- Korean: 광장 (pron. gwangjang)
- Russian: Площадь (pron. ploshshad')
 Secret History