When you buy this, gain another Port.
 Official FAQ
- When you buy a Port, you gain another Port.
- If you gain a Port some other way, you do not get an extra Port.
- There are 12 Ports in the pile; use all 12.
There is no strategy article for Port, but the card has been discussed on the forum.
Port is a village, and like any village, it's best used in an engine. While Port does not give any extra benefit beyond vanilla Village once in your deck, the fact that you get two with each buy makes it incredibly useful. With Port, it takes fewer buys to get enough +Action in your deck to support an engine, and your engine will start running much sooner than with other villages. Still, be careful not to become a village idiot - add enough strong terminals to your deck for your Ports to be worth it.
Even though there are more Ports than there are other non-Victory action cards - 12 instead of 10 - the pile still empties quickly, with six buys instead of ten. This is very important to take into account if the board has a big engine, but Port is the only village. Losing a normal village pile split can be annoying, but only puts you behind 6 to 4. Losing the Port split, on the other hand, puts you behind 8 to 4, meaning your opponent now has double the Villages - and thus, double the terminal space - you do. This can be devastating, especially if there is powerful payload like Goons on the board. Since not losing the Port split can be so important, Port is one of the few villages that are actually worth opening with in some cases, especially if there are no key cards to hit, and especially if you play with more than two players. The quick emptying of the pile can make Port also useful for three-piling.
- Strong terminals, including terminal draw
- trash for benefit cards might make even overbuying Port correct; you'll gain an extra card to Upgrade or Apprentice or whatever
- Vineyard likes the extra Action cards
- Teacher tokens, as well as their respective Events
 Alternate versions
Digital version for Dominion Online
 In other languages
- Dutch: Zeehaven (lit. seaport)
- Finnish: Satamakaupunki (lit. seaport)
- French: Ville portuaire (lit. port town)
- German: Hafenstadt (lit. port city)
- Japanese: 港町 (pron. minatomachi, lit. port city)
- Russian: Порт (pron. port)
 Secret History