|Gain an Action card costing up to. Move your +1 Buy token to its pile (when you play a card from that pile, you first get +1 Buy).|
Seaway is an Event from Adventures. It is a gainer that also moves the buyer's +1 Buy token. Unlike the other vanilla bonus token Events, it has a cost restriction on the card pile that the token can be moved to.
 Official FAQ
- When you buy this, first you gain an Action card costing up to . The Action card comes from the Supply and is put into your discard pile.
- Then move your +1 Buy token to the pile the Action card came from.
- The token gives you +1 Buy when playing a card from that pile; see the Tokens section.
- It only matters how much the card costs that you gain; the cost is not checked later. For example you can play Bridge Troll, then use Seaway to gain a Bridge Troll (currently costing due to its own effect), and the token will stay there even when Bridge Troll costs later.
- You can use Seaway to gain Sir Martin (from Dark Ages) when he's on top of the Knights pile; then your +1 Buy token will be on the Knights pile, even though any remaining Knights will cost .
- You cannot use Seaway on an empty pile just to move the +1 Buy token; you have to pick a card you can gain.
There is no strategy article for Seaway yet, as Adventures is still quite new, and the community is still discussing how best to use it. If you have ideas, please share them on the forum!
 Alternate versions
Digital version for Dominion Online
 In other languages
- Dutch: Zeeroute
- Finnish: Merireitti
- French: Route Maritime
- German: Seeweg
- Japanese: 海路 (pron. kairo)
- Russian: Фарватер (pron. farvatyer)
 Secret History