|Type(s)||Action - Attack - Knight|
Each other player reveals the top 2 cards of his deck, trashes one of them costing from to , and discards the rest. If a Knight is trashed by this, trash this card.
 Official FAQ
Full FAQ on the Knights page. The points specific to Sir Bailey are reproduced below.
 Other Rules clarifications
- The ability Knights have in common is that each other player reveals the top 2 cards of his deck, trashes one of them that he chooses that costs from to , and discards the rest; then, if a Knight was trashed, you trash the Knight you played that caused this trashing. Resolve this ability in turn order, starting with the player to your left.
- Cards with Potion in the cost (from Alchemy) do not cost from to .
- The player losing a card only gets a choice if both cards revealed cost from to ; if they both do and one is a Knight but the player picks the other card, that will not cause the played Knight to be trashed.
 Strategy Article
General Knights strategy is on the Knights page.
As a cantrip attack, Sir Bailey is pretty powerful. Other attacks try to have a minor bonus to make them worth having in your hand - Sir Bailey simply says nope, just do the attack and get the next card instead! His only downside is the opportunity cost of picking him up.
- Long slogs, where a single turn to pick up a Sir Bailey isn't a big drawback.
- Very fast games, where losing one turn buying a Sir Bailey is a significant handicap.
 Alternate versions
Digital version for Dominion Online
 Secret History
Full secret history on the Knight page.