|Gain an Action card costing up to. Set it aside. If you did, then at the start of your next turn, play it.|
 Official FAQ
- When you buy this, you gain an Action card costing up to Supply and set it aside face up. from the
- If you did set it aside, then at the start of your next turn, play that Action card. This doesn't use up your default Action for the turn.
- In order to remember to play the card on your next turn, you may want to turn it sideways or diagonally, turning it right side up when you play it.
- If you move the Action card after you gain it but before you set it aside (e.g. by putting it on top of your deck with Watchtower, from Dominion: Prosperity), then Summon will "lose track" of it and be unable to set it aside; in that case you will not play it at the start of your next turn.
- If you use Summon to gain a Nomad Camp (from Dominion: Hinterlands), Summon will know to find the Nomad Camp on your deck, so you will set it aside in that case (unless you have moved it elsewhere via another ability).
 Other Rules clarifications
- The Summoned card is discarded during your Clean-up phase once its effects are resolved like a typical Action card, as it has been brought into play by the effect of Summon.
- Summoning a card that gains other cards when gained (such as Border Village or Death Cart) will cause the Summoned card to not be set aside, and thus not played at the start of your next turn. This is because the extra cards gained cover up the Summoned card in the discard pile (since the Summoned card is not set aside immediately), causing the Summoned card to be lost track of. This can still be the right move, however, if the card is Embargoed or under a Contraband.
- If you are being Possessed, and the player to your right tells you to Summon a card, they gain the card, which does not get set aside, nor played at the start of their turn, instead staying in their discard pile.
- If you reveal a Trader after Summoning a card, the Silver you gain is not set aside, but stays in your discard pile.
- If you Summon a Hireling, you will draw a card, since it is still the start of your turn.
There is no strategy article for Summon yet, as it has only recently been released! Plese share your ideas on the forum!
 Alternate versions
Digital version for Dominion Online
Summon was revealed in an advertisement for the German edition of Adventures, which mentioned the Event's inclusion if you bought the expansion. In any language, Summon was supposed to be sold in a package that includes an updated version of Pathfinding where the art actually fills the entire space available for it on the card, but the updated Pathfinding was not ready by the time Summon was up for publication. For a time it was included in Empires during that set's playtesting, but ultimately was removed and became a promotional card. It was designed by playtester LastFootnote, who also wrote the official FAQ.
 In other languages
- German: Einladung (lit. invitation)
- Translation error: omitted "If you do"
- Russian: Зов (pron. zov, lit. call)
 Secret History