|Trash 2 cards from your hand. If you did, gain a Silver to your hand.|
Trading Post is an Action card from Intrigue. It is a trasher which lets you trash 2 cards from your hand and replace them with a Silver card; this enables you to trash cards while still having enough to buy something. It only decreases the number of cards in your deck by 1 when you play it, so it doesn't thin your deck very fast, but it is still an excellent opening buy on a / start.
 Official FAQ
- If you have only one card in hand, trash it and nothing else happens; if you have 2 or more cards in hand, trash exactly 2 of them and gain a Silver, putting it into your hand.
 Other Rules clarifications
 Strategy Article
There's no strategy article for Trading Post.
Trading post is a decent trasher which gives you Silvers in exchange for your Estates and Coppers and maybe Curses, Ruins, and Shelters. It doesn't get you as slim of a deck as Chapel or Steward, and it doesn't have quite the versatility of Remake, but it gives you money while trashing, which is pretty good. Like most trashers, it's best early, and it's pretty great on a / start.
Later in the game, as your deck becomes stronger, Trading Post becomes less useful. If you draw it when your weakest cards are a Silver and Copper, it can be used to effectively trash the copper, but in the case that you draw it without anything worth less than a Silver, it effectively becomes a dead card in the hand. In rare situations, you can use it to turn 2 silvers into 1, keeping the deck a bit cleaner.
Relative to other trashers, trading post favors a big money strategy more than the construction of engines, because it continuously adds money to the deck, and cannot be used to gain engine components.
Trading post is most useful in the presence of cursing attacks or looters. In these cases, your deck is likely to continue to contain a lot of low-value cards well into the mid-to-late game, and the card will retain its usefulness longer. Trading Post's ability to boost your buying power while trashing is also useful in these games.
- Slim engines
 Alternate versions
 In other languages
- Chinese: 商棧 (pron. shāngzhàn, lit. inn)
- Czech: Obchodní místo (lit. place of business)
- Dutch: Handelspost
- Finnish: Kauppa-asema
- French: Comptoir
- German: Handelsposten
- ASS translation error : "Trash 2 cards from your hand and gain a silver from supply into your hand."
- Hungarian: Vándorpiac (lit. wandering market)
- Italian: Stazione Commerciale
- Japanese: 交易所 (pron. kōeki-sho)
- Korean: 교역소 (pron. gyoyeogso)
- Norwegian: Handelsstasjon
- Polish: Faktoria
- Russian: Фактория (pron. faktoriya)
- Spanish: Puesto Comercial
 Secret History