|Way of the Chameleon|
Follow this card's instructions; each time that would give you +Cards this turn, you get + instead, and vice-versa.|
Way of the Chameleon is a Way from . It lets you turn an Action card's +Cards into + , and its + into +Cards.
 Official FAQ
- For example, if you play and use Way of the Chameleon, you will get + instead of +2 Cards.
- If you play a Duration card using Way of the Chameleon, only the + and +Cards you get that turn are affected; for example, if you play (from ) and use Way of the Chameleon, you will get +2 Cards this turn, but the normal + next turn.
- This turns "+Cards" into "+" and vice-versa, but does not change other ways to draw cards, for example, "draw until you have 6 cards in hand."
- If the card that uses Way of the Chameleon plays another card, that card just does what it normally does (unless you use Way of the Chameleon on it as well).
 Other rules clarifications
- , , , and were originally phrased as +Cards, but were re-worded in later printings to be "draw". Go by whichever wording is printed on the cards you are using.
- Way of the Chameleon can be used on cards without any +cards or +) or cards with equal +Cards and + (e.g., ) even though this would normally have no effect. Doing so will still allow a card to override Enchantress
- receives bonuses in order listed, so if you use Way of the Chameleon on Courtier, and choose the options of gaining a and +3 Cards (originally + ), you gain the Gold after drawing
 English versions
|| Follow this card's instructions; each time that would give you +Cards this turn, you get + instead, and vice-versa.
|| March 2020
 Other language versions
|| Weg des Chamäleons
|| Befolge die Anweisungen dieser Karte; für jede Anweisung
+X Karten erhälst du in diesem Zug stattdessen + und umgekehrt.
are tricky. It only applies to this turn; if you play using Way of the Chameleon, you get +2 Cards this turn and + next turn. Also some things get you cards but aren't "+Cards"; Way of the Chameleon doesn't apply to them. There will be a rulebook eventually!
 Secret History
At first you could mix up the four basic +'s any which way. It's too hard to communicate what happens with +2 of something - can you split it up or not - in the space available, plus it was too many options. I fixed both things by having it just exchange cards and durations
. Then I added "this turn" so you didn't have tracking on