Worker's Vilage is an Action card from Prosperity. It is a Village that also gives an extra buy. It is typically one of the stronger villages in the game because it provides two important components of most engines—extra actions and +buy.
 Official FAQ
- You draw a card, can play two more Actions this turn, and can buy one more card in your Buy phase this turn.
 Other Rules clarifications
 Strategy Article
Worker's Village is one of the stronger villages in the game. Typically, any time you want a village, you are building an engine. And most engines benefit greatly from having extra buys. And getting both from one card is huge, as it frees you up to focus on buying important terminals like Catacombs and Monument. Obviously this card is rather weak in any Big Money game as you don't need the actions and the extra buy is rarely going to be useful compared with an extra Silver in your deck.
One particularly noteworthy combo for Worker's Village is Peddler. Buying many Worker's Villages, you will soon be able to play multiple in one turn which will allow you to drain the Peddler pile very quickly.
 Alternate versions
Digital version for Dominion Online
 In other languages
- Czech: Dělnická čtvrť
- Dutch: Arbeidersdorp
- Finnish: Työläiskylä
- French: Village ouvrier
- German: Arbeiterdorf
- Italian: Cantiere (lit. construction site)
- Japanese: 労働者の村 (pron. rōdō-sha no mura)
- Polish: Wioska robotnicza
- Russian: Рабочий Посёлок (pron. rabochiy posyolok)
- Spanish: Pueblo de trabajadores
 Secret History