From DominionStrategy Wiki
Revision as of 09:07, 26 April 2017 by Werothegreat
When you end your turn without having gained a card, take 2 from here.|
Setup: Put 6 here per player.
- Any way you gain a card will stop you from getting from this that turn.
Other Rules clarifications
- On a Possession turn, the Possessor will always get 2 from this (if there are any tokens left), since the Possessed player will not have actually gained any cards, so will try to gain the 2 , which will go to the Possessor instead.
- If a player ends the game on a turn without gaining any cards (such as by playing a Witch and emptying the Curse pile), they will still get the from Baths, as the end-of-game check happens after the turn is ended.
- Similarly, if the game ends on a Possession turn with no cards gained, the Possessing player will get the .
- Gives Outpost something good to do on turns when you don't get anything good
In other languages
- Dutch: Baden
- Finnish: Kylpylä (lit. spa)
- German: Badehaus (lit. bathhouse)
- Japanese: 浴場 (pron. yokujō, lit. bathhouse)
- Polish: Łaźnia
- Russian: Купальни (pron. kupal'ni)
Secret Historyturning into 6 per player.