Bazaar is an Action card from Seaside. It is both a village (i.e., it gives +2 actions) and a Peddler variant (a cantrip producing + ), making it very reliable in many engines despite its relatively high cost.
You draw a card, get 2 more Actions to use, and get 1 moreto spend this turn.
Other Rules clarifications
There's no strategy article for Bazaar. It was mentioned in this article by chwhite, edited by theory.
Its +Card makes engines run smoother than Festival engines, but it also gives + so you don't have to invest in very many treasures, just enough to hit . Pretty nice.
- Smithy and other sub- card draw.
- Big Money
- Expensive terminal draw like Hunting Grounds or even the 5-cost Smithy variants; a cheaper village probably works better than Bazaar when the other engine components are also expensive.
Digital version for Dominion Online
In other languages
- Chinese: 趕集 (pron. gǎnjí)
- Czech: Bazar
- Dutch: Bazaar
- Finnish: Basaari
- French: Bazar
- German: Bazar
- Italian: Bazar
- Japanese: バザー (pron. bazā)
- Korean: 상점가 (pron. sangjeomga, lit. shopping center)
- Spanish: Bazar