|During your turns, Actions with +amounts in their text are also Treasures.|
Capitalism is a Project from Renaissance. Once you've claimed this ability, on your turns Action cards that produce acquire the Treasure type. This allows these Action cards to be played non-terminally during your Buy phase and to interact with cards that care about Treasures, such as Mine and Pirate Ship.
- To be affected, a card must have a +Improve into a Treasure, but does not affect Inventor. amount in its text, not just a amount - for example, Capitalism turns
- Having Capitalism means you can play any number of Action cards with + amounts in your Buy phase (without using up Action plays).
- It also means that things that interact with Treasure cards also interact with those cards; for example, if you have Capitalism, you can use Treasurer to gain an Improve from the trash, since Improve is a Treasure on your turns.
- Any time you play an Action - Treasure card, it is both an Action and a Treasure, regardless of which phase it is.
- Getting +1 Action in your Buy phase does not let you play other Action cards then.
- Capitalism works on your turn, but affects cards everywhere; for example if you have Capitalism and play Bandit, you could trash another player's Improve, and it is not relevant if that player has Capitalism or not.
Cards that Capitalism affects
Cards in italics have been removed.
- Abandoned Mine
- Poor House
- Duchess, Embargo, Herbalist, Lighthouse, Pawn, Peasant, Secret Chamber, Squire, Tracker
- Amulet, Black Market, Caravan Guard, Cargo Ship, Catapult, Chancellor, Chariot Race, Farmers' Market, Fishing Village, Forager, Fortune Teller, Gladiator, Improve, Merchant, Oasis, Secret Cave, Steward, Storeroom, Swindler, Trade Route, Vassal, Woodcutter
- Bard, Baron, Bishop, Bridge, Conclave, Conspirator, Cutpurse, Death Cart, Flag Bearer, Horse Traders, Ironmonger, Ironworks, Messenger, Militia, Mill, Mining Village, Miser, Moneylender, Monument, Navigator, Noble Brigand, Nomad Camp, Patron, Pirate Ship, Poacher, Priest, Sacrifice, Salvager, Scavenger, Spice Merchant, Tournament, Villa
- Artificer, Bazaar, City, Count, Courtier, Dame Sylvia, Emporium, Festival, Giant, Haggler, Harvest, Jester, Junk Dealer, Legionary, Mandarin, Market, Merchant Guild, Merchant Ship, Minion, Mountebank, Mystic, Rogue, Sacred Grove, Storyteller, Swamp Hag, Tormentor, Treasurer, Treasury, Tribute, Vault, Wine Merchant
- Goons, Grand Market
- Opulent Castle
- Other: Mercenary, Trusty Steed, Soldier, Treasure Hunter, Hero, Teacher
Synergies and Combos
- Poor House (when played as the last card in the Buy phase)
- Death Cart becomes a cheap Platinum
|During your turns, Actions with +amounts in their text are also Treasures.||Renaissance||November 2018|
Other language versions