From DominionStrategy Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
(Highlighted synergy with capitalism)
(→top: added improve template)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 16:53, 4 March 2021
|This page is awaiting large-scale edits by the community to meet quality and format standards. The information on this page may be outdated. Join the #wiki-meta channel on the Dominion Discord server to participate.|
|Reveal a card from your hand. For each type it has (Action, Attack, etc.), choose one: +1 Action; or +1 Buy; or +; or gain a Gold. The choices must be different.|
- First reveal a card from your hand, then count the types.
- The types are the words on the bottom line – including Action, Attack, Curse, Reaction, Treasure, and Victory (with more in expansions).
- Then choose one different thing per type the card had; if you revealed a card with two types, you pick two things.
- For example you could reveal a Copper and choose "gain a Gold," or reveal a Mill and choose "+1 Action" and "+ ."
- If you gain a Gold, put the Gold into your discard pile.
Other Rules clarifications
- Revealing a card with four types gives you all bonuses.
- Revealing a card with more than four types (such as an Estate Inherited as a Werewolf) just gives you all four bonuses; you don't get to pick a fifth one.
- Different Courtiers can reveal different cards from your hand.
- If you play Courtier and have no cards in hand, you get no bonus.
- If you play 2 Courtiers (or Throne Room a Courtier), you may reveal the same card the second time and choose the same bonuses as before.
- Cards with many types, such as Dame Josephine or Werewolf.
- Capitalism adds additional treasure type to some cards. Further, Courtiers themselves can now be played without consuming actions.
|Reveal a card from your hand. For each type it has (Action, Attack, etc.), choose one: +1 Action; or +1 Buy; or +; or gain a Gold. The choices must be different.||Intrigue 2nd Edition||October 2016|
Other language versions