DominionStrategy Wiki:Community portal
Style and Editing Guidlines
Things that should be capitalized
- Names of cards and non-card things printed on cards (Events, Landmarks, etc)
- Card types
- Areas of cards (Supply, Kingdom, Trash, etc)
- Phases (Action phase, Buy phase, Night, and Clean-up phase)
- Vanilla bonuses (+Cards, +Actions, and +Buys)
- Token names (Coin tokens, Victory tokens, Adventures tokens, and Debt tokens)
Things that should be lowercase
- "actions" when used as number of actions left in your Action phase.
- For some reason I feel like Big Money should be capitalized but engine shouldn't. Ajd (talk) 12:52, 10 November 2012 (EST)
What about usernames, like Stef and faust? Some don't capitilise, some do, others have multiple (AdamH, GwinnR). How do we deal with these? Capitilise everything, and stick to the other capital letters? Stick with their choice? --Hugovj (talk) 15:58, 28 September 2015 (EDT)
- Only use internal links for the first appearance on a page.
- If a subsection is sufficiently long, internal links for the first appearance in the subsection can be added, even if it was linked in a previous section.
- I feel like card names should always be linked, even if they've appeared on the page previously. Yay, nay? --Drab Emordnilap (talk) 23:01, 12 November 2012 (EST)
Make heavy use of templates
- Cost Icons
- Important Persons
- General Mechanics / Articles e.g. Deck Archetypes
- Cards with special attributes
- Non-Kingdom Cards Box
- More Static Templates similar to Template:Stub
- Links to games illustrating use of a combo, or a card in a typical role, or play styles like Big Money, Garden Rush, etc.