|Move your -cost token to an Action Supply pile (cards from that pile cost less on your turns, but not less than .|
- When you buy this, you move your - cost token to any Action Supply pile.
- This token makes cards from that pile cost less, but not less than , on your turns.
Other rules clarifications
- Other players' cards from the tokened pile are also reduced in cost during your turns.
There is no full strategy article for Ferry yet, as Adventures is still quite new, and the community is still discussing how best to use it. If you have ideas, please share them on the forum!
Do something with a card costing less:
While these cards don't get any benefit at all from conventional cost reduction, and in fact become useless when the card costs . However, since Ferry only reduces a single pile's cost, it allows these cards to interact with more expensive cards then usual.
Digital version for Dominion Online
In other languages
- Dutch: Veerboot
- Finnish: Lautta
- French: Bac
- German: Überfahrt (lit. crossing)
- Japanese: 渡し船 (pron. watashibune)