unknown (13 sets)
Guilds is the eighth (and reportedly last) expansion of Dominion. There are plans for it to be released in June 2013. The cards will be available on Goko soon after the physical expansion has been released.
The first spoiler was unintentionally revealed by the release of a Dominion Set Generator by playtester Wei-Hwa Huang on 7th of December, 2012. It was revealed that this expansion will have 13 cards and the abbreviations of all cards and their cost were visible. It is unclear how or even if these abbreviations relate to the card names.
As of March 24, it is now confirmed there will be 13 Kingdom cards. Furthermore, it has coin tokens that you can save to spend later, and cards you can get more out of by paying more for them.
Jobs, everyone’s worried about jobs. Whatever happened to tilling the fields in obscurity? The economy is just a trick, like stealing someone's nose, but lately people seem to have seen through it, like when you realize someone hasn’t really stolen your nose. So now everyone’s joining a guild, learning a craft, and working on a masterpiece - a painting so beautiful it blinds you, or a cheese grater so amazing that you never eat cheese again. The only people left tilling the fields are the ones doing it ironically. The guilds cover everything - ironic tilling, butchering, baking, candlestick making, shoemaking, cheesemaking, cheese destruction. Your advisor is convinced that somehow, control of the stonecutters is key to world domination. Very well. You will have stone handled so expertly that the world trembles before you.
- ↑ So. Guilds., Dominion Strategy Forum
- ↑ [http://boardgamestrategy.net/forum/index.php?topic=8325.0 Guilds on Goko immediately after physical release], Dominion Strategy Forum
- ↑ Dominion Set Generator, Official homepage
- ↑ Dominion Set Generator Release Thread, Dominion Strategy Forum
- ↑ http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=5799.msg155719#msg155719
- ↑ http://www.riograndegames.com/games.html?id=448
|This article or section is a stub. Please help by expanding it|