(Undo revision 47143. 0 is correct since you would reveal no cards if your deck and discard pile were empty)
(→top: added improve template)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|name = Harvest
|name = Harvest
Revision as of 17:08, 4 March 2021
|This page is awaiting large-scale edits by the community to meet quality and format standards. The information on this page may be outdated. Join the #wiki-meta channel on the Dominion Discord server to participate.|
|Reveal the top 4 cards of your deck, then discard them. +per differently named card revealed.|
Harvest is an Action card from Cornucopia. It discards the top 4 cards of your deck and provides between and , depending on how many different cards you revealed. Like Menagerie and Fairgrounds, it rewards you for having variety in your deck.
- Reveal the top 4 cards of your deck; if you have fewer than 4 cards (after shuffling), just reveal what you can.
- Discard the revealed cards, and get +Copper, Silver, Copper, Estate, that would be + . per differently named card revealed. For example if you revealed
Other Rules clarifications
There is no strategy article for Harvest.
It's an okay source of terminal Big Money, Harvest is not exceptional, and in engines, using your Actions to draw your whole deck is typically better than getting extra early. And if you draw your whole deck, then Harvest does nothing. Nevertheless, if you have reason to want from Actions instead of Treasures such as a Menagerie, Watchtower, double Tactician, or Library engine, you should keep Harvest in mind.. It's not that hard for it to consistently give once you're out of the early game; is also more likely than you think. The benefit of cycling 4 cards is also pretty good. However, terminal just isn't that great of a use of an Action. In
Since it discards the top of your deck, it can also work as a counter against attacks like Fortune Teller, Sea Hag, or Ghost Ship, provided you don't play a card that gives you +Cards before playing Harvest.
- Menagerie and Fairgrounds which also reward variety
- Shelters which provide free variety
- double Tactician, Library, or Watchtower engines.
- opponents' deck-top attacks
- Tunnel, for all the Gold you'll get when Tunnels are in the top 4 cards of your deck.
|Reveal the top 4 cards of your deck, then discard them. +per differently named card revealed.||Cornucopia 1st Edition||June 2011|
|Reveal the top 4 cards of your deck, then discard them. +per differently named card revealed.||Cornucopia 2nd Edition||March 2018|
Other language versions
Secret Historyinstead of the cards was what worked out.