(→Other language versions)
(→top: added improve template)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|name = Innovation
|name = Innovation
Revision as of 17:12, 4 March 2021
|This page is awaiting large-scale edits by the community to meet quality and format standards. The information on this page may be outdated. Join the #wiki-meta channel on the Dominion Discord server to participate.|
|The first time you gain an Action card in each of your turns, you may set it aside. If you do, play it.|
Innovation is a Project from Renaissance. It lets you play the first Action card you gain each turn, even if that is during your Buy phase. Innovation checks that you actually gained the card and that it was not lost track of by first setting it aside; if it fails to be set aside, you do not play it.
- This is optional, but only applies to your first Action card gained each turn; whether or not you use Innovation then, you will not be able to use it on subsequent gains that turn.
- This applies to cards gained due to being bought, or gained other ways.
- If the first Action card you gain in a turn is in your Buy phase, that means you can play that card even though it is your Buy phase.
- If it gives you +Actions, that will not let you play more Action cards in your Buy phase; if it draws you Treasures, you can only play them if you have not bought anything yet.
- +Buy and +Horse Traders, Storeroom :
- Gainers: Lurker
- Cards require other cards: Treasure Map, Prince, Tournament, Explorer, Leprechaun, Sifters when Tunnel presents
- Strong junkers: Witch, Mountebank, Cultist -- especially when Throne Room or King's Court present
- Expensive actions: Possession
- Durations: Haven, Amulet, Enchantress, Gear, Haunted Woods, Outpost, Swamp Hag, Tactician, Hireling
|The first time you gain an Action card in each of your turns, you may set it aside. If you do, play it.||Renaissance||November 2018|
Other language versions