From DominionStrategy Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
(→Other language versions)
(→top: added improve template)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|name = Invest
|name = Invest
Revision as of 17:13, 4 March 2021
|This page is awaiting large-scale edits by the community to meet quality and format standards. The information on this page may be outdated. Join the #wiki-meta channel on the Dominion Discord server to participate.|
|Exile an Action card from the Supply. While it's in Exile, when another player gains or Invests in a copy of it, +2 Cards.|
- It only matters if the card you Exile is an Action, not if the whole pile is.
- While the card is Exiled, you draw 2 cards each time another player gains a copy of it, or uses Invest to Exile a copy of it.
- This is not optional.
- This is cumulative; if you Invest twice in the same card, you will get +4 Cards each time someone else gains a copy or Invests in it.
- If the game has another way to Exile cards, keep the Invested ones separate from the other ones; for example, you can put them half under the mat.
- Those other Exiled cards were not Invested and do not draw you cards.
- Cards Exiled with Invest can be discarded from the mat in the normal way, by gaining another copy of the card; then you will no longer draw cards for players gaining/Investing in them.
|Exile an Action card from the Supply. While it's in Exile, when another player gains or Invests in a copy of it, +2 Cards.||Menagerie||March 2020|
Other language versions
|German||Investition|| Verbanne eine Aktionskarte aus dem Vorrat.Solange sie im
Exil ist: Wenn ein Mitspieler eine gleiche Karte nimmt oder durch
Investition verbannt: +2 Karten.
|Japanese||投資 (pron. tōshi)|