From DominionStrategy Wiki
Revision as of 10:14, 25 April 2016 by Werothegreat
|Choose one: Put a Copper from your hand onto your Tavern mat; or +per Copper on your Tavern mat.|
- You may choose to put a Copper from your hand on your mat even if you have no Coppers in hand; nothing will happen.
- You may also choose to get + per Copper on your mat if there are no Coppers on your mat; nothing will happen.
- Putting a Copper from your hand on your mat is not trashing it; Coppers on your mat are not in play, but count as part of your deck when scoring at the end.
There is no strategy article for Miser yet, as Adventures is the newest expansion, and the community is still discussing how best to use it. If you have ideas, please share them on the forum!
Digital version for Dominion Online
In other languages
- Dutch: Vrek
- French: Miséreux (lit. poor person)
- German: Geizhals
- Japanese: 守銭奴 (pron. shusendo)