From DominionStrategy Wiki
Revision as of 23:10, 6 June 2016 by Arcticpenguin
|When you are the first player to gain a Province, after that turn, each player bids once, up to 40, ending with you. High bidder gets +8 and takes the they bid.|
- This only happens the first time a player gains a Province; it does not matter if the Province was bought or not, or if Provinces have left the pile earlier due to Salt the Earth.
- This happens between turns; Possession (from Dominion: Alchemy) will not be in effect.
- The player to the left of the player who got the Province bids first, then the player to their left and so on, ending with the player who got the Province.
- Each bid can be a pass, or a higher bid than the previous bid.
- Bids are in amounts of , from to 40 ; a bid of 40 cannot be beaten.
- The player who bid the highest (if any) gets +8 and takes the amount of of their bid.