|Type(s)||Action - Traveller|
When you discard this from play, you may exchange it for a Treasure Hunter.
Page is an Action-Traveller card from Adventures. A simple cantrip on play, it is the first in a line of five increasingly powerful cards. It can be exchanged for a Treasure Hunter when discarded from play.
- See the section on Travellers.
- When you play Page, you get +1 Card and +1 Action.
- When you discard it from play, you may return it to its pile and take a Treasure Hunter, putting it into your discard pile.
There is no strategy article for Page, but it has been discussed on the forum.
Page in itself is not a good card; it is just a vanilla cantrip on play. However, Pages (being Travellers) can be exchanged for better cards after playing them. The main reason for getting a Page is Champion, but you might also want to have one or more of the other cards in the Traveller line: Treasure Hunter, Warrior or Hero. The only way to get any of these cards is starting with a Page and climbing up the ladder.
It is also useful to hold onto a few Pages once you have a Warrior or three; if you can play several Pages before playing a Warrior, and your opponent has not gotten their Champion into play yet, the amount of trashing done to their deck can be quite devastating.
Digital version for Dominion Online
In other languages
- Dutch: Wapenknecht (lit. squire)
- Finnish: Kisälli (lit. journeyman)
- French: Page
- German: Page
- Japanese: 騎士見習い (pron. kishi minarai, lit. apprentice knight)