|You may discard an Attack, two Curses, or six cards. If you do, gain a Gold.|
- You may either discard an Attack to gain a Gold, or discard two Curses to gain a Gold, or discard any 6 cards to gain a Gold.
- The gained Gold is put into your discard pile.
- You may choose to discard 6 cards despite not having enough cards in hand; you will discard everything and not gain a Gold.
- You may choose to discard two Curses despite only having one; you will discard that Curse and not gain a Gold.
There is no strategy article for Quest yet, as Adventures is the newest expansion, and the community is still discussing how best to use it. If you have ideas, please share them on the forum!
- Opponent's Torturers, as the Curse goes to your hand.
- Tunnels, as you can use its discard mechanic to discard Tunnels outside of your Clean-Up Phase even if you fail to discard six cards. Works best with +Buy.
- Opponent's Haunted Woods and a source of +Buy, as you can discard your hand before buying a card to avoid having to put your hand on your deck.
Digital version for Dominion Online
Quest was leaked before release by Ystari Games, the French publisher of Dominion.
In other languages
- Dutch: Queeste
- French: Quête
- German: Quest
- Japanese: 探索 (pron. tansaku, lit. search)