From DominionStrategy Wiki
Revision as of 10:22, 25 April 2016 by Werothegreat
|Type(s)||Treasure - Attack|
When you play this, each other player puts his -1 Card token on his deck.
- This is a Treasure worth .
- You play it in your Buy phase, like other Treasures.
- When you play it, you also make each other player put his -1 Card token on his deck, which will cause those players to draw one less card the next time they draw cards; see the Tokens section.
- Relic is an Attack despite not being an Action; it can be blocked with Moat and responded to with Caravan Guard and so on.
- A player responding to Relic with Caravan Guard first plays Caravan Guard, including drawing a card, and then puts his -1 Card token on his deck.
There is no strategy article for Relic yet, as Adventures is the newest expansion, and the community is still discussing how best to use it. If you have ideas, please share them on the forum!
Digital version for Dominion Online
In other languages
- Dutch: Relikwie
- French: Relique
- German: Relikt
- Japanese: 遺物 (pron. ibutsu)