From DominionStrategy Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
(→Synergies/Combos: Add "Way of the Owl" to the Draw-To-X cards list)
(→top: added improve template)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|name = Scepter
|name = Scepter
Revision as of 17:38, 4 March 2021
|This page is awaiting large-scale edits by the community to meet quality and format standards. The information on this page may be outdated. Join the #wiki-meta channel on the Dominion Discord server to participate.|
|When you play this, choose one: +; or replay an Action card you played this turn that's still in play.|
- This cannot replay a Duration card you played on a previous turn, but can replay one played the same turn (in which case Scepter will stay in play until the Duration card leaves play).
- This can cause you to get +Actions in your Buy phase, but that does not let you play Action cards in your Buy phase (though Scepter itself replays one).
- If this causes you to draw cards and some of them are Treasures, you can still play those Treasures.
Other rules clarifications
- Scepter can replay an Action that isn't finished resolving, such as a Storyteller that played Scepter in the first place.
- "Draw-up-to" actions (Watchtower, Jack of all Trades, Way of the Owl, and most notably Library). Play all other treasures to reduce hand size, play Scepter to replay Watchtower/Jack/Library to fill back up, and play all newly-drawn treasures.
- "Discard then draw" actions (Minion, Scholar). Since other treasures have already been played, they aren't discarded.
- Play Artisan to gain a Scepter, then play Scepter to play Artisan again to gain another Scepter, etc.
|When you play this, choose one: +; or replay an Action card you played this turn that's still in play.||Renaissance||November 2018|
Other language versions