From DominionStrategy Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
(→Other language versions)
(→top: added improve template)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|name = Seer
|name = Seer
Latest revision as of 17:40, 4 March 2021
|This page is awaiting large-scale edits by the community to meet quality and format standards. The information on this page may be outdated. Join the #wiki-meta channel on the Dominion Discord server to participate.|
Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. Put the ones costing from to into your hand. Put the rest back in any order.
 Official FAQ
- Canal or Ferry allows Seers to draw each other.
- Top of deck cards like Vassal, Chariot Race, Patrician, and Herald are cheap actions that Seer can draw that can take advantage of leaving a second Seer atop or in the second spot on your deck
- Inheritance allows Estates to be more valuable, and Seer can draw those
- Powerful junkers and lack of copper trashing
- No 2-4 cost cards, especially cantrips
 English versions
|+1 Card. +1 Action. Reveal the top 3 cards fo your deck. Put the ones costing fromto into your hand. Put the rest back in any order.||Renaissance||November 2018|
 Other language versions
 Previewto . Those aren't your best cards but hey, you could get three of them.
 Secret Historyor less, but that was too strong early on. Then or , then - .