From DominionStrategy Wiki
|This page is awaiting large-scale edits by the community to meet quality and format standards. The information on this page may be outdated. Join the #wiki-general channel on the Dominion Discord server to participate.|
|Gain 2 Silvers. +1 per Silver you've gained this turn.|
Conquest is an Event from Empires. It rewards you with for gaining Silver, and throws in two additional Silvers to make sure you always get at least 2 for buying it.
 Official FAQ
- This counts the two Silvers it gives you (provided that there were Silvers left to gain).
- For example, with Silvers earlier in the turn, you could buy Conquest twice, getting two Silvers, then +2 , then two more Silvers, then +4 . and 2 Buys and having gained no
 Other rules clarifications
- If you exchange any gained Silvers for Changelings, they will still count for Conquest.
- Unlike Triumph and Dominate, this will still give you even if the Silvers are empty when you buy it, as long as you gained Silvers earlier in the turn.
A single purchase of Conquest by itself is comparable to a Harem that comes with a free Silver. This is better for Money strategies, but the additional stop card is worse for Engines.
Conquest becomes more powerful when buying it in multiples, or using other Cards or Events to gain many Silvers first.
- Changeling or Watchtower in cases where you do not want the Silver.
- Jack of All Trades
- Feodum games, especially with Trader
- Raid, and an engine that can draw the deck with lots of +buy (example: Margrave and Bandit Camp) can be a deadly combo, leading to turns with lots of silver played, and high money at the end of the turn. Raid can multiply the silver, then Conquest will repeatedly award victory points.
 English versions
| Gain 2 Silvers.
+1 per Silver you've gained this turn.
 Other language versions
 Secret History
This never changed.