From DominionStrategy Wiki
Cards that search through the deck until they find cards meeting some description are sometimes said to dig for those cards. Typical "digging" instructions usually follow this structure:
- Reveal cards from your deck until you reveal [X]. [Do something with X.] Discard the other revealed cards.
 List of digging cards
Cards in italics have been removed.
- Dominion: Adventurer digs for two Treasure cards and puts them in your hand.
- Intrigue: Saboteur digs for opponents' valuable cards and trashes them.
- Alchemy: Scrying Pool digs for a non-Action card, and then puts all revealed cards into your hand.
- Alchemy: Golem digs for two Action cards and plays them.
- Prosperity: Loan digs for a Treasure and optionally trashes it.
- Prosperity: Venture digs for a Treasure and plays it.
- Cornucopia: Fortune Teller digs for opponents' dead cards and leaves them on top of the deck.
- Cornucopia: Farming Village digs for a playable card and puts it in your hand.
- Cornucopia: Hunting Party digs for a card that's different from the ones in your hand and puts it in your hand.
- Dark Ages: Sage digs for a card costing or more and puts it in your hand.
- Dark Ages: Rebuild digs for a Victory card and Expands it.
- Guilds: Journeyman digs for cards other than the one you name, and puts them in your hand.
- Nocturne: Ghost digs for an Action, sets it aside, and plays it twice at the start of your next turn.
- Nocturne: War digs for a card that costs or and trashes it.