From DominionStrategy Wiki
|This page is awaiting large-scale edits by the community to meet quality and format standards. The information on this page may be outdated. Join the #wiki-general channel on the Dominion Discord server to participate.|
|Look through your discard pile. You may play an Action card from it.|
March is an Event from Menagerie. It lets you play an Action card from your discard pile.
 Official FAQ
- Normally you cannot look through your discard pile, so you cannot look to see if you want to buy March or not.
- Once you buy March, you look through your discard pile, and then have the option of playing an Action card from it.
- This does not use up an Action.
 Other rules clarifications
- If you buy March and play an Action card that draws additional cards into your hand, you can't play any Action or Treasure cards you drew (under ordinary circumstances). If you draw Night cards, you can play them during your upcoming Night phase.
- Strong +Buy cards make this event Buy-neutral, like Goons. (Horse Traders mostly just refunds March's 1 Buy/$3 cost, but could be useful to discard and trigger Tunnel or Village Green's Reactions without using an Action, especially if you drew some of those cards dead.)
- Poor House will always give you + because you've already played all your Treasures.
- Tactician because you've already played your interesting cards.
- Throne Room variants (especially King's Court) if you've kept virtual coin in hand, especially those that give +Buy like Bridge or Horse Traders. (Note: this does not work with Crown)
 English versions
|Look through your discard pile. You may play an Action card from it.||Menagerie||March 2020|
 Other language versions
|German||Fußmarsch|| Sieh deinen Ablagestapel durch.
Du darfst eine Aktionskarte daraus spielen.
|Japanese||進軍 (pron. shingun)|
 Secret History
The initial idea was to let you play all copies of one action from your deck/discard (a descendant of a very old card that played all of your attacks). It was usually weak and sometimes nuts. I fixed it up by having it only play one copy and charging less for it.