From DominionStrategy Wiki
Turn-worsening attacks are Attacks that directly affect the turns of other players. Handsize attacks are the main way to do this, but the term is typically used for attacks that do not fit any other category of Attack.
 List of turn-worsening attacks
- All handsize attacks.
- Bridge Troll - causes opponents to field less coin on their turn.
- Relic - causes opponents to draw 1 fewer card the next time they draw (Raid, though not an Attack, does the same).
- Enchantress - turns opponents' first Action each turn into a cantrip.
- Delusion - prevents opponents from buying Actions.
- Envy - turns opponents' Silvers and Golds into Coppers.
- Highwayman - nullifies opponents' first Treasure card on a turn.
- Warlord - prevents opponents from playing Actions they already have two copies of in play.