List of deck discarders
Cards in italics have been removed.
- Chancellor - archetype for this category
- Trusty Steed - also gains four Silvers when this option is chosen
- Scavenger - also top-decks a card from your discard pile
- Messenger - also has +Buy and a when-buy ability
- Bad Omens - also forces you to top-deck two Coppers
- Herb Gatherer - also has +Buy and lets you play a Treasure from your discarded deck
Putting your whole deck in the discard pile means that the next time you draw cards you will reshuffle. This accelerates your cycling, giving faster access to the cards you've gained recently. For more detailed strategic advice refer to the Strategy sections of the individual cards, for example the Scavenger Strategy section or the Chancellor Strategy section.