A deck inspector is a card that lets you reveal or look at one or more cards at the top of your deck. These cards can allow you to discard or trash undesired cards, draw a particular type of card into your hand, or simply rearrange their order.
In order to be a deck inspector, it has to:
- Allow the option to put cards back onto your deck
- Reveal/look at a specified number of cards
Deck inspectors do not interact with the -1 Card token; the token is put back on your deck once the card is done inspecting, if the card did not draw any cards first.
Cards in italics have been removed.
- Base: Spy, Sentry
- Intrigue: Wishing Well, Scout, Patrol
- Seaside: Pearl Diver, Lookout, Navigator
- Alchemy: Apothecary, Scrying Pool
- Prosperity: Crystal Ball
- Hinterlands: Duchess, Oracle, Jack of all Trades, Cartographer
- Dark Ages: Survivors, Vagrant, Ironmonger, Wandering Minstrel, Mystic
- Guilds: Doctor
- Adventures: Magpie, Scouting Party
- Nocturne: Night Watchman, Zombie Spy, The Sun's Gift
- Renaissance: Seer
- Menagerie: Pursue
- Allies: Sentinel, Hunter
 Deck inspection attacks
For a gallery of deck inspection attacks, see here.