Heirloom is a card type from Nocturne. Heirlooms are special Treasures that replace your starting Coppers. Each Heirloom is paired with a Kingdom card; when that Kingdom card is in the game, each player starts with the corresponding Heirloom in place of a starting Copper.
 List of Heirloom cards (and paired Kingdom card)
- Haunted Mirror/(Cemetery), Magic Lamp/(Secret Cave)
- Goat/(Pixie), Pasture/(Shepherd), Pouch/(Tracker)
- Cursed Gold/(Pooka), Lucky Coin/(Fool)
 Official Rules
- Nocturne has cards with a yellow banner saying "Heirloom" and naming a card.
- In games using a card with that banner, each player replaces a starting Copper with the named card.
- If any Kingdom cards being used have a yellow banner indicating an Heirloom, players start the game with that Heirloom replacing what would normally be a Copper.
- For example in a game with Pixie and Tracker, players start with 3 Estates, 5 Coppers, a Goat, and a Pouch.
- The unused Coppers go in the Copper pile.
 In other languages
- French: Patrimoine (lit. heritage)
- German: Erbstück
- Russian: Наследие (pron. naslyediye)
 Secret History