From DominionStrategy Wiki
If the number of cards you've gained this turn is:|
2+, gain an Imp from its pile;
1, gain a card costing up to ;
0, gain a Gold.
Devil's Workshop is a Night card from Nocturne. It's a gainer whose effect is determined by how many cards you've previously gained that turn, either gaining you a Gold, a card costing up to , or an Imp.
 Official FAQ
- This counts all cards you have gained this turn, including cards gained at Night prior to playing it.
- You cannot choose a different benefit; if you have gained two or more cards, you have to gain an Imp, you cannot take a card costing up to or a Gold instead.
- Normally, bought cards are then gained, but cards exchanged for (such as Vampire exchanging for Bat) are not gained.
 Other rules clarifications
- Events that don't gain cards like Expedition, and Projects, which allow you to use your buying power while still gaining a Gold.
- Turns where you are trashing or discarding other cards, such as from Ambassador, Chapel, or Secret Cave
- Capital and other cards that incur large amounts of
 English versions
|If the number of cards you've gained this turn is: 2+, gain an Imp from its pile; 1, gain a card costing up to; 0, gain a Gold.||Nocturne||November 2017|
 Other language versions
 Secret History