From DominionStrategy Wiki
|When scoring, 5per differently named Treasure you have, that you have more copies of than each other player, or tied for most.|
 Official FAQ
- This applies to each different Treasure being used in the game.
- If all players have the same number of copies of a Treasure, they all get the 5 for that Treasure.
 Other Rules clarifications
- If at least one player Inherits Crowns, then Estates will be counted, the 5 going to the player(s) with the most Estates who have also Inherited Crowns (if the player with the most Estates has not Inherited Crowns, no are awarded).
 In other languages
- Dutch: Hoofdtoren
- Finnish: Linnake
- German: Bollwerk (lit. stronghold)
- Polish: Twierdza (lit. stronghold)
- Russian: Замковые Укрепления (pron. zamkovyye ukryeplyeniya, lit. castle fortifications)
 Secret History, again with an eye towards reducing politics.