From DominionStrategy Wiki
|When scoring, 5per differently named Treasure you have, that you have more copies of than each other player, or tied for most.|
 Official FAQ
- This applies to each different Treasure being used in the game.
- If all players have the same number of copies of a Treasure, they all get the 5 for that Treasure.
 Other Rules clarifications
- If at least one player Inherits Crowns, then Estates will be counted, the 5 going to the player(s) with the most Estates who have also Inherited Crowns (if the player with the most Estates has not Inherited Crowns, no are awarded).
 Synergies and combos
 In other languages
- Dutch: Hoofdtoren
- Finnish: Linnake
- German: Bollwerk (lit. stronghold)
- Japanese: 砦 (pron. toride, lit. fort)
- Polish: Twierdza (lit. stronghold)
- Russian: Замковые Укрепления (pron. zamkovyye ukryeplyeniya, lit. castle fortifications)
 Secret History, again with an eye towards reducing politics.