From DominionStrategy Wiki
|Type(s)||Action - Attack|
|Trash a card from your hand. Gain a card costing up tomore than it. If the gained card is an Action or Treasure, put it onto your deck; if it's a Victory card, each other player gains a Curse.|
 Official FAQ
- Like Remodel, you first trash a card from your hand, then gain a card from the Supply costing up to more than the trashed card, putting the gained card into your discard pile.
- Replace gives you an additional bonus based on the types of the gained card; if it is an Action or Treasure you move it to the top of your deck, and if it is a Victory card the other players each gain a Curse.
- It is possible to get both bonuses; if you gain Harem, Mill, or Nobles with Replace, it both goes on your deck and causes the other players to each gain a Curse.
 Other Rules clarifications
- Victory cards that are also actions or treasures
- Cost Altar that may outlive their usefulness cards like
 In other languages
- German: Austausch
- Japanese: 交替 (pron. kōtai)
- Russian: Замещение (pron. zamyeshshyeniye)
 Secret History