From DominionStrategy Wiki
Reveal the top card of your deck and put it into your hand. The player to your left reveals the top card of their deck. If your card costs more, + and +1 .
 Official FAQ
- You and the player to your left reveal your top cards; yours goes into your hand, theirs goes back on their deck.
- If your card cost more you get + and +1 ; you can put the token on the Chariot Race to remind you that it made + this turn.
- If it is a tie, your card did not cost more.
- With , your card costs more only if both and amounts are larger, or one is larger and the other the same.
- For example Fortune ( ) costs more than Overlord ( ), but Overlord does not cost more than Silver, and Silver does not cost more than Overlord.
- If either player has no card to reveal, your card does not cost more.
 Other Rules clarifications
- Cards that cost Alchemy) cost more than cards that cost only with a cost equal to or less than the -costing card's cost, and do not cost more or less than cards with in their cost. (from
- Scrying Pool not only draws a bunch of these, but also lets them all go up against copper.
- Magpie can filter out copper and silver, then tells you your top card.
- Secret Passage since you can decide what does on top of your deck from your hand.
 English versions
|+1 Action. Reveal the top card of your deck and put it into your hand. The player to your left reveals the top card of their deck. If your card costs more, +and +1 .||Empires||June 2016|
 Other language versions
 Previewand +1 if your card is costlier than theirs. Their card is the same all turn usually, so after the first Chariot Race you will know what your other Chariot Races are up against.
 Secret History